Hire Me for Your Marketing

4:04 AM blogger 1 Comments

While I specialize on internet marketing, I am also open to discussing what your needs to see if my skills could be of help. I work with projects which I can assure that I can truly provide my best. Let me tell you about what I can do for you so that you can get a better idea of my services.

I am a into internet marketing, social media marketing and web research to be precise, and while I can provide these services, I'm also providing transcription, writing articles and simple video editing from cut-append, audio and adding watermarks for your youtube videos.

When marketing in general, I definitely can target audience who would/might be interested to the products and services of what my client is offering to the world which is mostly to related online community from facebook groups to forumboards. I'll offer what knowledge I can (and I do have quite a bit, seeing as I do these stuff everyday) and I can also work alongside with someone as a team.

Let me know if there is anything you need from me. My skype id is virtualtender.

Ann

1 comment: